Hey Dreamwidth Family,
Big news -- Kindle Direct Publishing confirmed with me that Curse of Creation: Lil' Hero Artists, Vol. 3 is now available on Amazon.com. I had just received a physical proof from Lulu.com prior to KDP's notification, which gives me a look at how the Amazon-printed-on-demand copy will look -- both Lulu and Amazon/KDP use the same PDF I supplied, since both printers use similar qualifications/measurement requirements. The only difference between the live edition on Amazon and my personal proof is that the live edition has a cover that uses a matte finish to avoid glare from light sources (all the other LHA volumes use a glossy finish that can easily reflect light). I've seen the matte finish on other books printed through KDP, and they look pretty good; they remind me of the cardstock matte finish that Ka-Blam Digital Printing did for Sneakers' U-Force Vol. 1 and 2.
Shown below are three different photos of my proof copy of the new volume; as you can see, the glare is pretty obvious and obscures some of the art under a light source. The glare isn't terrible, but for the purposes of taking photos it can be a bit bothersome:
The Front Cover,

The Back Cover,
A shot of the spine text,
And a screenshot of the Amazon product page.
The book (and the above screenshot, for that matter) can be found through this link, and my entire Amazon storefront can be found through this link. For some reason, the second link leaves out the first volume, Lil' Hero Artists: The Original Series (Variant Cover) -- that can easily be found by typing "lil' hero artists nana" in the search box. I don't know why Amazon is unable to get the proper listing on my Author page; there must be a glitch int the coding or something.
I want to thank you all for sticking with me through this volume. I learned even more about myself and my abilities -- and limits --than I ever have before, and it went a long way towards helping me remain grounded and realistic when the going got tough. As I said before, I'm taking a major break from my own comics now, and plan to read up on the many others I've either subbed/favorited/bookmarked, among them Matt Zimmer's UnComix One-Shots - (Un-Iverse #17), Jasper Hansen's SUNSTYX, and Jessica's Promised Memories. I'm looking forward to some guuuud readin'!
Peace and love to you all,
Nana
--"Jason Deroga"
Big news -- Kindle Direct Publishing confirmed with me that Curse of Creation: Lil' Hero Artists, Vol. 3 is now available on Amazon.com. I had just received a physical proof from Lulu.com prior to KDP's notification, which gives me a look at how the Amazon-printed-on-demand copy will look -- both Lulu and Amazon/KDP use the same PDF I supplied, since both printers use similar qualifications/measurement requirements. The only difference between the live edition on Amazon and my personal proof is that the live edition has a cover that uses a matte finish to avoid glare from light sources (all the other LHA volumes use a glossy finish that can easily reflect light). I've seen the matte finish on other books printed through KDP, and they look pretty good; they remind me of the cardstock matte finish that Ka-Blam Digital Printing did for Sneakers' U-Force Vol. 1 and 2.
Shown below are three different photos of my proof copy of the new volume; as you can see, the glare is pretty obvious and obscures some of the art under a light source. The glare isn't terrible, but for the purposes of taking photos it can be a bit bothersome:
The Front Cover,

The Back Cover,
A shot of the spine text,
And a screenshot of the Amazon product page.
The book (and the above screenshot, for that matter) can be found through this link, and my entire Amazon storefront can be found through this link. For some reason, the second link leaves out the first volume, Lil' Hero Artists: The Original Series (Variant Cover) -- that can easily be found by typing "lil' hero artists nana" in the search box. I don't know why Amazon is unable to get the proper listing on my Author page; there must be a glitch int the coding or something.
I want to thank you all for sticking with me through this volume. I learned even more about myself and my abilities -- and limits --than I ever have before, and it went a long way towards helping me remain grounded and realistic when the going got tough. As I said before, I'm taking a major break from my own comics now, and plan to read up on the many others I've either subbed/favorited/bookmarked, among them Matt Zimmer's UnComix One-Shots - (Un-Iverse #17), Jasper Hansen's SUNSTYX, and Jessica's Promised Memories. I'm looking forward to some guuuud readin'!
Peace and love to you all,
Nana
--"Jason Deroga"
no subject
Date: 2026-06-05 12:45 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-06-05 01:16 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-06-05 12:50 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-06-05 01:17 am (UTC)